Size: M (Body height 66.9-71.7 inch)
SIZE: measure yourself as it is shown on the picture and then select the appropriate size from the size chart.
- Modern equipment and technologies are used for weaving compressive products and their subsequent thermal processing.
- Each size of the products is woven on the equipment of the corresponding diameter.
- The products pass a compulsory test – monitoring of the gradable distribution of compression.
- Production of compressive stockinet makes high demands of the materials used for production. The products are woven from the filaments recommended by the European Standard RAL GZ for medical goods.
- Directly from European manufacturer
- High quality medical product
- Recommended by doctors
When and Why to Use?
- For foot and ankle varicose veins support
- For prevention, rehabilitation, and treatment of chronic venous insufficiency
- ‘Heavy foot’ syndrome and edema
- Dense structure of the product excellently supports the varicose veins
- Optimal compression increases blood flow during a long flight and prevents swelling
- Flat seams secure comfort when worn
- The heel zone is strengthened additionally that extends the service life of the products
- Compression level of the product is set in strict compliance with medical requirements
Polyamide – 80%, Lycra – 20%
Measure yourself as it is shown on the picture and then select the appropriate size from the size chart.
Height: 62.2-66.9 inch (158-170 cm) and 66.9-71.7 inch (170-182 cm)
Graduated Compression Degree
Class II (23-32 mmHg)