About MasonryDefender Chimney Brick Sealer
MasonryDefender Penetrating Chimney Brick Sealer is a commercial grade, siloxane water repellent that bonds with the minerals in all porous, exterior masonry surfaces to provide long-lasting water repellency. This clear, water-based sealer is designed to protect your chimney, brick walls, and other vertical masonry substrates.
- Clear protection: Provides a long-lasting, non-glossy invisible coat to masonry surfaces without altering their color or appearance.
- Water repellent: Eco-friendly siloxane formula that bonds with the minerals in masonry to provide long-lasting water protection. Causes water to bead instead of seeping into the brick pores.
- Powerful sealer: Protects against spalling, flaking, cracking, freeze thaw damage, white efflorescence, mildew, and fungus build up.
- Easy to apply: Simply ensure the surface is clean and use a low-pressure pump-up garden sprayer for even application. 1 gallon covers 90-150 sq.ft.
- 5-year warranty: MasonryDefender offers a 5 Year Limited Warranty on Vertical Masonry Surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the sealer last?
The MasonryDefender Chimney Brick Sealer provides long-lasting protection for up to 5 years.
Will the sealer alter the color or appearance of my chimney?
No, the sealer is clear and will not leave any residue or alter the color or appearance of your brick chimney or other masonry surfaces.
Can I use this sealer on other types of masonry?
Yes, the sealer is suitable for use on residential chimneys, brick walls, masonry structures, stone, brick, stucco, granite, limestone, and cultured stone.
How do I apply the sealer?
First, ensure that your chimney or masonry surface is fully cleaned and clear of dirt, dust, grease, oil, efflorescence, etc. Then, use a low-pressure pump-up garden sprayer to evenly coat your chimney. One gallon of sealer will give you 90-150 sq.ft. of coverage.