HATCHBOX 3.00mm Silver PLA 3D Printer Filament – 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs) – Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 3.00mm diameter filament. Our filaments have a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
Introduction to HATCHBOX 3D Printer Filament
PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATCHBOX 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more environment-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish.
Why we love it:
- Less warping
- Easy to use
- No heated bed required
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs.) Spool
- 3.00mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.69″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20″