About the WMLBK Water Fed Telescopic Brush
The WMLBK Water Fed Telescopic Brush is a high-quality cleaning tool designed for various cleaning activities, including the cleaning of photovoltaic and solar panels. With its innovative design and durable construction, this window cleaning pole is a must-have for anyone looking to maintain the cleanliness and efficiency of their panels.
- Telescopic pole extends up to 10m, allowing you to reach high and difficult-to-access areas with ease.
- 30cm brush head with soft bristles ensures gentle yet effective cleaning without scratching the surface of your panels.
- Water fed system allows for easy and efficient cleaning by connecting the pole to a water source.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it suitable for both professional and DIY use.
- Durable construction ensures long-lasting performance, saving you time and money on replacements.
How to Use
- Extend the telescopic pole to the desired length.
- Connect the pole to a water source using the provided hose.
- Adjust the water flow to your preference.
- Gently scrub the surface of the panels using the brush head.
- Rinse off the panels with water to remove any remaining dirt or debris.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can this window cleaning pole be used for other cleaning activities?
Yes, the WMLBK Water Fed Telescopic Brush is versatile and can be used for various cleaning tasks, such as cleaning windows, car exteriors, and outdoor surfaces.
2. Is the brush head detachable?
No, the brush head is not detachable. However, it can be easily cleaned by rinsing it with water after each use.
3. Can I adjust the angle of the brush head?
Yes, the brush head can be adjusted to different angles, allowing you to clean both flat and angled surfaces effectively.
4. Is the pole lightweight and easy to handle?
Yes, the pole is lightweight and designed for easy handling. It is ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable grip during use.
5. How often should I clean my photovoltaic and solar panels?
It is recommended to clean your panels at least once every six months to maintain their efficiency. However, the frequency may vary depending on the location and environmental conditions.